CP/M survey

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 12:28:41 CDT 2007

Chuck Guzis wrote:

> I'm not a collector; these are things I've just accumulated over the years.

I'm sure a lot of us say that :-)

I've got a few odds and ends here - Research Machines (CP/M and MP/M
"natively"), Acorn (CP/M via Z80 coprocessor), Apple (CP/M via Z80
coprocessor), Torch (CP/N - sort of CP/M with various non-standard bits).

I doubt there's any shortage of CP/M capable hardware owned by people on the
list - there's just a shortage of CP/M "hardcore" knowledge, because the
systems don't get used often enough for people to remember the real nuts and
bolts.