KY11 - ever debug one?

Gooijen, Henk henk.gooijen at oce.com
Mon Apr 23 13:11:14 CDT 2007

Van: cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org namens Brad Parker
Verzonden: ma 23-04-2007 19:19
Aan: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Onderwerp: Re: KY11 - ever debug one?

> [...snip...]

I will have a look later, I am out the rest of the evening ...

> Also, my read of the KY11B docs say that I should not have J2 & J3
> connected unless I'm in maint mode. (so pulling RDY high should be fine)
>
> Should the KY11 work (as the docs say) with only J1 connected?  Anything
> obvious I am missing?
>
> -brad

FWIW, I have J2 and J3 always connected. If you want, I can try and
look what the 11/34 "does" if J2 and J3 are disconnected (on M7859).

- Henk.

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a 'reply' message.

Thank you for your co-operation.