Floppy drive enclosures

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Apr 26 11:21:05 CDT 2007

On 25 Apr 2007 at 23:23, David Griffith wrote:

> Got pics?  I might be interested in a few.

They look like this one (not my photo, but if you've seen one, you've
seen them all):

http://john.ccac.rwth-
aachen.de:8000/alf/ps2_80311/ps2_80311_4_full.jpeg

Drive not included.  Internally, there's a nice shielded SMPSU and a
shield going over the drive itself.  Internally, the cable's
connected to a 34-position edge connector and the external
conenctor's a DC-37 male.  Power is the standard 4-pin large
diskette/HD standard.  AC power through a standard IEC connector.

In original boxes with IBM pamphlet.

Cheers,
Chuck