Who wants some press in south florida?

Steve Robertson steerex at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 26 13:28:02 CDT 2007

Joe lives in the Orlando area. It's about 200 miles north of the newspaper
reporter.

I saw Joe just before Christmas and can report that he is doing well. I
don't think he has lost interest in collecting, he's just taking a hiatus
from the hobby (and this list) for a while. Sooner or later, he'll be back.

I'll be stopping by his place when I go to Florida on the 4th of July. He
knows ALL the good spots in central Florida for collecting. We always manage
to dig up something.

If anyone needs to contact Joe, I can pass along a message.

See Ya, SteveRob