MPX-16 stuff found

Richard A. Cini rcini at optonline.net
Sun Apr 29 14:31:11 CDT 2007

I actually had a complete working system for a while. It used two 360k FH
floppy drives and a standard flat Astec switching power supply. The case was
cheesy, though (no offense). Very thin metal; not as sturdy as the PC but
very hobbyist-friendly (totally screw-together).

I have a second MPX16 board here but I've never been able to get it to work
so I've left it for dead.

Any YouTube video of the brawl?