Data IO 29B info?

Philip Pemberton classiccmp at philpem.me.uk
Thu Aug 9 13:04:07 CDT 2007

Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Aug 9, 2007, at 2:26 AM, Philip Pemberton wrote:
>> I could throw them on my website somewhere if anyone wants them...
>
>   Yes please!

So it was written, and so it shall be done:

<http://www.philpem.me.uk/temp/leopardcats.com/dio/>

It's living there for the time being, but I've got archived copies of a few
other dead websites that might be of interest to the community at large.
Including, for instance, some neat stuff for the HP 1650 series logic
analysers. Perhaps I should set up a 'Hall of Lost Files' on my site and dump
my /Z_DRIVE/datasheets and /Z_DRIVE/test-equipment directories online. The bit
problem is going to be indexing that great big lump of binary gibberish - the
Datasheets directory alone is about half a gig in a good hundred or so files...

That's the thing about the Internet, it just keeps fading away, a bit at a
time... Not like libraries, nosiree... 8^P

--
Phil.                         |  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
classiccmp at philpem.me.uk      | (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain