Can someone tell me what this means?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Aug 12 13:25:42 CDT 2007

At 1:44 PM -0400 8/12/07, Teo Zenios wrote:
>Out of curiosity why did you keep the 8500/180 4 years longer then the
>G4/450? I still have my 8500 running in my room (g3-400, 704MB of RAM)
>because it runs OS 7.x apps and hardware very fast.

Hardware and software.  I bought a high end sound board with the
understanding I'd be able to move it to the G4/450 when I retired it
from being my main system.  Nice theory, but it didn't work to well
in reality, plus I was unable to move the copy of Bias Peak that was
on the 8500/180.

The crazy thing is the G4 has been sitting unused under my desk for 4
years, I really need to put it into storage.

I still use my PowerBook 540c occasionally.  The 540c was purchased
used to replace a 520c with a dead backlight.  The 520c was purchased
new and was my first Mac.

		Zane