Suggestions for rackmount floppy mounting

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Wed Aug 15 01:35:43 CDT 2007

Hi Dwight,

I've got both Sawzall (varaible speed) and jigsaw (variable speed,
variable orbit), but Claude suggested I simply use a cheap steel
spiral-cut drywall bit.  He says that I'll pretty much destroy it in
the process, but the result done on a router table will be hard to
beat.

I've also got some very high-speed air-powered rotary cutting tools
that I use to cut cast iron, but I suspect aluminum will just gum
those up in nothing flat.

Cheers,
Chuck