Fwd: Free C64 available

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Sun Aug 19 19:29:02 CDT 2007

Fellow techies,

	Attached is a message that popped in from the Telephone Collectors mailing list. It appears that someone has a complete C64 and floppy drive available, both free, if anyone wants.

	Contact the original poster (steve at telephonepioneer.net), not me.

	Thanks.

*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********