HP business computer on Craigslist

Bob Rosenbloom bobalan at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 21 22:47:55 CDT 2007

Chris M wrote:
> nifty. http://www.sieler.com/hp250/. I'm afraid to ask
> what one would find inside the beast in the way of
> logic. I'm sure Tony Duell wouldn't know, so don't ask
> him. Tee hee
> But regarding early iron, did anyone grab the Wang
> thing that was posted on here recently?

> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
> http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

I just got home with the HP 250 shoved in the back of my wagon and saw
this thread.
It came with quite a bit of documentation which I have not yet gone
through. If there's
anything that's not on bitsavers, I'll get it to Al. Looks to be in
pretty good shape except
it's missing the monitor that was attached to the table top and the side
end of the table.
Did come with a remote terminal and keyboard which looks like the 2645
style, also a
spare 8" floppy drive and a bunch of cables.

I'll try and get some photos of it up on my web site this weekend.

Bob