Closet cleaning - stuff available
Richard A. Cini
rcini at optonline.net
Wed Aug 22 13:27:46 CDT 2007
I have a bunch of spare stuff laying around looking for a good home:
* Compaq DLT-III 5/10gb drive in external case. Working.
* Compaq DLT-IV 35/70gb drive in external case. Working.
* Philips Velo 1 WinCE PC. Worked when last used several years ago. B&W.
* Tandy 2000 case parts (top, bottom, front plastic case pieces). No
drive or switch filler plates included. Kind of yellowed.
* Tandy 2000 VM-1 monochrome monitor (works, spare). Kind of yellowed.
* Tandy 2000 MS-DOS and BASIC document binders with manuals. Condition
fair (intact but dirty).
* Atari ST-1224 monitor. Bought to hack to use with the T2K until I
found a real CM-1.
I hope to get around $10 for each item except the Atari monitor which I
hope to get $25 (same price I paid), plus shipping from 11791. Other
reasonable offers/combinations considered. For those preferring to trade,
I¹m looking for early Compute! Magazines (issues prior to #22 but not 3, 8,
or 9), a plastic case for my KIM-1, the software support disk for the Ampro
LittleBoard/186, the Windows 1.03 driver disk for the Tandy 2000, or a
working 5.25² floppy system with disk for my IMSAI.
Please contact off-list if interested. Thanks.
Collector of Classic Computers
Build Master and lead engineer, Altair32 Emulator
More information about the cctalk