*workstation* monitors

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 22:37:00 CDT 2007

- Original message -
Blasphemy! 100 pound monitors are part of the Silicon Gr...

Yeah, I know, I preached that sermon for years as I watched others
carry theirs to the curb.  Then I moved half a dozen of them upstairs
and my back said "no more."   I still won't let them get trashed,
though.  Mine went to a younger, more zealous collector :)

I do appreciate the CRT's image quality on those machines, and the
cats always made use of their ample seating area and radiant heat, but
these are the trades we make to save space (and collect more gear.)

--
Retrocomputing and collecting in the Chicago area:
http://chiclassiccomp.org