Docs on panel meters?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Aug 31 11:51:26 CDT 2007

On 31 Aug 2007 ethan wrote:

> Fairchild Panel Meter> Model Number 300555> 5VDC
> Powered: 2V F.S. Range> 7825 (in paint, presumably a date code)

I found mention of a Fairchild model 300550 DPM in a 1982 US patent,
so your 1978 timeline would seem to be about right.  Said patent has
a schematic that includes the panel meter, but the pinouts given seem
to be for a standard 14-pin DIP socket, so no luck there.

All the schematic would tell you are the signals required for the DPM
operation.  I can dig it up again in the USPTO database if you're
interested.

Cheers,
Chuck