Unidentified game map

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 23:14:22 CDT 2007

On 8/31/07, Richard A. Cini <rcini at optonline.net> wrote:
> All:
>
>     While thumbing through a folder of random stuff, I found a hand-drawn
> map of what appears to be ³Adventure². I don¹t know enough about the
> differences between the point versions to confirm which one this goes to.

It's definitely Adventure, but I don't know enough about the
differences to say which version off the top of my head, either.  The
1979 date is a big clue, though.  There weren't that many versions
prior to 1980.

Nice find.  I've never seen that particular rendering before.  It must
have escaped copying and recopying over the years.

-ethan