TRADIC Computer?

Rick Bensene rickb at bensene.com
Wed Dec 5 22:05:02 CST 2007

Yes, TRADIC was a very early transistorized computer, built at Bell
Labs. The design was done to test the feasability of building a fully
functional computer with transistor technology that could be used in
aircraft avionics and weapons systems, due to the low power requirements
(as compared to tubes) and much smaller size.

Rick Bensene
The Old Calculator Museum
http://oldcalculatormuseum.com