Looking for a terminal

Bob Brown bbrown at harpercollege.edu
Fri Feb 2 12:56:23 CST 2007

I have no idea what is was named...I used it in the mid-70's...I was
only around 10-12 years old at the time...I'd just love to see a
picture of that terminal if anyone had a guess...

thanks.

-Bob

--
bbrown at harpercollege.edu   ####  ####    Bob Brown - KB9LFR
Harper Community College   ##  ##  ##    Systems Administrator