ISO: A good explanation of EBCDIC control seuqnces

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Wed Feb 7 18:25:20 CST 2007

Lately, I've been plowing through a bunch of EBCDIC-encoded WP
documents.  I don't have a problem finding EBCDIC charts with
mnemonics, but I'd like some more detail on control character
operation.  For example, what's the difference between  IT PT and HT?
What sequence does CSP introduce and what are its variations?

I've done some web searching but can't come up with anything
definitive.  Any pointers would be welcome.

Cheers,
Chuck