Humpty Dumpty

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Thu Feb 8 22:05:34 CST 2007

In article <20070209023741.24876.qmail at seefried.com>,
    "Ken Seefried" <ken at seefried.com>  writes:

> From: Richard <legalize at xmission.com>
> >
> >> As an aside, INMHO E-bay feedback is seriously broken, in that you can
> >> bet  seller will give you negative feedback if you give him negative
> >> feedback, no matter how poor the product, how misleading the discription,
> >> how promptly you paid, etc.
> >
> >In fact this seller tried to blackmail me saying "if you remove your
> >negative feedback, then I will remove mine,
> >

> I've not had this, but I've had a *lot* of sellers (almost always big ones)
> who have sent me mails to the effect "I'll leave you positive feedback after
> you leave me positive feedback".  I don't leave any feedback for them.

I don't leave feedback for a purchase until I've received the item and
had a chance to inspect it.

I've also had one person pester me repeatedly to leave positive
feedback.  I eventually did, but I notice the guy disappeared from
ebay shortly after that -- maybe dealing with people just wasn't his
thing.