Why isn't Apple releasing patches for the Month of Apple Bugexploits???

Grant Stockly grant at stockly.com
Sun Feb 11 16:39:22 CST 2007

At 11:34 AM 2/11/2007, you wrote:
>On 11 Feb 2007 at 11:49, Hex Star wrote:
>
> > maybe...if there were some people on there that expressed they had great
> > experience in macs and simply worked with windows because their business
> > required it (as often is the unfortunate case ;-) )...and since there are
> > people here on this list with a great deal of experience with macs I
> thought
> > that this list would be a good place to discuss this as they no doubt have
> > some great experience with this side of Apple

It would have helped if you had linked to something interesting and
completely insane.

For example,

http://mactalk.com.au/articles/68kpanther/

Some people might not consider a computer from 1994 vintage, however since
Linux DOES run on the 386...

Someone with a VAX 11/780 should be able to run OS X too.  Maybe running
Windows Vista on it would make more of an impact.  Seriously, anyone like
projects like this just because they push the extreme?

; )

Grant