requirement for use of your real name on this list?

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 14 09:49:56 CST 2007

der Mouse wrote:
>> I was wondering if we can estabish that you have to use your real
>> name here?
>
>> "Hex Star" stands out like a sore thumb.  Everyone else on this list
>> uses their real name, not a "handle".
>
> Depending on what you mean by "real name", I may be a counterexample.

You were the immediate counter-example that I thought of :) Heck, I don't use
the name that's on my birth certificate. I even suspect that Al may well
technically be an Alan or an Albert...

I can't see why it's such a big deal myself. Jay, any plans to ask for
fingerprints of list members? ;)

cheers

Jules