Humpty Dumpty

Tothwolf tothwolf at concentric.net
Wed Feb 14 14:50:34 CST 2007

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007, Patrick Finnegan wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 February 2007 02:37, Paul Anderson wrote:
>> Hi Pat,
>>
>> Do you have any other VT340's or parts? Would your friend be
>> interested in trading his?
>
> Sorry, no.  After realizing how much the seem to be worth for some
> reason (hasn't someone written an emulator yet?), I'll be sure to get
> it back when doesn't want it anymore..

Are schematics and/or service docs available anywhere for the VT340? Mine
is still sitting under the bench waiting for me to repair it. I know it
needs a flyback as it let out magic smoke, but I'm concerned that the
flyback may have shorted and damaged other components too. It was only
powered for seconds after it started smoking though, so I guess its
possible that it may just need a flyback. I rather miss using it too, as
it was the only real VT I had that would support color.

-Toth