requirement for use of your real name on this list?

dwight elvey dkelvey at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 23:58:31 CST 2007

>From: David Griffith <dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu>
>
>On Wed, 14 Feb 2007, Hex Star wrote:
>
> > well I'll start, here's my fingerprint :D (not really :P)
>
>I cut my finger while fiddling around in the wiring closet.  Does that
>count as leaving DNA on my posts?
>
>--
>David Griffith
>dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu

Hi
I use my real name because I'm not clever enough to think of
another to use. I've been accused of not using my real name
but then I think I may be the only one in the entire USA.
There may be one in Australia where my last name is more
common. Most any post with my name or something you find
with a search engine is surely related to me as I've not found
another.
Dwight Elvey