Thank you, list!

feldman.r at comcast.net feldman.r at comcast.net
Thu Feb 15 09:06:05 CST 2007

There is a product called Cyanopoxy that was written up in the model railroad press a few years ago. It can bond materials such as nylon and delrin. I haven't tried it myself, but the reviews are favorable. It is fairly expensive, though. The link is: http://www.coolchem.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=cyanopoxy.

Bob
Message: 16