HP 1000 E Series on Govliq.

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Fri Feb 16 10:14:11 CST 2007

At 12:01 -0600 2/15/07, Richard wrote:
>  > Look at photo number 7. Looks like an HP 1000 E Series machine. Too much
>>  other stuff in the lot though.
>>
>>  Bob
>>
>  > http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=1124213&convertTo=USD
>
>That's one of those wiggy lots where I don't quite trust govliq.  The
>picture and lot description list HP 1000, but its not in the lot
>manifest.
>
>Anyone near San Antonio, TX want to check it out?

I'm in San Antonio, and I'll have an opportunity to do that on
Wednesday, 21-Feb. Email if you are interested in having me do so. I
know nothing about HP 1000 machines, so I'll need lots of
"look-for-this" type information if I'm to be of much use.

--
					Mark, 210-379-4635
                     ---------
>you don't have to control EVERYTHING.  you can let things happen
>and then merge the streams.  there is elegance in simplicity.
				- Arthur Leung, 2006