Fwd: [comp.sys.dec] Selling my PDP-11/83 and various spares..

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Fri Feb 16 12:17:17 CST 2007

This message has been forwarded from Usenet.  To reply to the
original author, use the email address from the forwarded message.

   Date:  Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:35:50 +0900
 Groups:  comp.sys.dec,alt.sys.pdp11
   From:  Tim Sneddon <tesneddon at bigpond.com>
Subject:  Selling my PDP-11/83 and various spares...
     Id:  <45d4fdf3$0$16270$88260bb3 at free.teranews.com>
========
All,

I have to move house and unfortunately the new place doesn't have enough room f
or my
PDP-11/83 and all my other junk. Over the next week or so I will be putting up
whatever I
I think might sell on eBay. You can see the current list at:

  http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZtesneddonQQhtZ-1

Hopefully that URL will work for everyone else :-)

I have split up the system into parts as I can't imagine too many people would
want to
ship the entire machine, anywhere. There are also some spares and as I disassem
ble my
MicroVAX 3400 and VAX 4000/200 more Q-BUS parts will become available.

Once again I'm only selling this equipment because I don't have a choice. I wou
ld like
to give it away, but I am also getting married soon and every little bit helps.

Hopefully this gear will find it's way to a good home.

Regards, Tim.

PS. Apologies for the cross posting.