SGI Crimson

Gerhard Lenerz mail at g-lenerz.de
Fri Feb 16 16:38:59 CST 2007

> I appear to have misplaced, or accidentally given
> away my SGI Crimson keyboard and mouse.

Actually no problem. Even if you don't want to go the terminal route
there is still the apparently fairly well documented keyboard and
mouse interface to use. Here is a hack for using PS/2 devices on an
SGI Indigo, the underlying technology should be the same for IRIS 4D
Crimson. The main difference is the connector style and the
manufacturer of the keyboard/mouse set.

--
Best regards,
 Gerhard                            mailto:mail at g-lenerz.de