xxdp diag libs up

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Sat Feb 17 23:26:50 CST 2007

A while back I posted that I had some fairly old XXDP+ library RL02 carts
and posted listings of the files on them.

Several people asked for copies of the images. I finally got around to
pulling them in via vtserver. You can get them at:

http://www.classiccmp.org/PDP-11/XXDP/

I also included listings of the directories.

Just out of curiousity, what's the best way to tell what version # of xxdp+
I have? I know the one labled 'Disk 8' comes up with CHMDLB0, while the one
labled 'olddiag' comes up with CHMDLE0. Can those be tied back to a
particular xxdp+ version?

Jay