Watch out for Alexandra Carter (eBay seller)

Marvin Johnston marvin at rain.org
Sat Feb 24 20:34:08 CST 2007

She has been selling on ebay for quite a few years, and has some ... strong
opinions about a lot of things. She usually attends VCF and the Livermore
swapmeet. If I see her next week at Livermore, I'll ask her about it. My
impression is still that she has some strong opinions, but is not dishonest in
her dealings. It wouldn't surprise me though to see her overreacting.