Restoring an XT - transfer problem

Roger Merchberger zmerch-cctalk at 30below.com
Mon Feb 26 15:28:48 CST 2007

Rumor has it that Chris M may have mentioned these words:

>--- Roger Merchberger <zmerch-cctalk at 30below.com>
>wrote:
>
>Moooooooo. Moooooooooo.

Sorry; never raised cows. Raised chickens (incubated from eggs), ducks,
rabbits, pheasants, couple pigs, and a dog (but we didn't eat him), but
never a cow.

I've lost 30 pounds over the last 2 years also, so I'm currently within
military weight standards, so I doubt you're referencing my girth.

Otherwise, "What Chuck Said." The trick he mentioned in his post also works
well to disable the autostart pin on the TRS-80 Color Computer cartridges.

[[ If you're wondering about my terse & enigmatic previous message, google
for "xenocopy." Or click this: http://www.xenosoft.com/fmts.html ]]

Laterz,

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Profile, don't speculate."
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers |     Daniel J. Bernstein