OT but help rqd: website compromise

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 15:20:16 CST 2007

Hi folks,

Seems like my webserver was hacked on xmas eve by someone who managed to
install a 'nice' little script called c99shell; fortunately they left their
IP address kicking around and it resolves to a company called Staminus
Communications in Fullerton, CA. Since the majority of this list is US based
can anyone tell me if it's worth flinging them a message to abuse@ giving
the culprit's IP address? I've already told my ISP over here but I doubt
anything will happen.

Message me off list if possible please, Jay, apols for the off-topic noise!

--
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator