45 Apple IIe's available in San Antonio

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Fri Jan 12 12:42:03 CST 2007

At 11:30 -0600 1/12/07, George Currie wrote:
>Someone in San Antonio has 45+ IIe's plus accessories for sale.  Here is
>the url for his Craigslist ad:
>
>http://austin.craigslist.org/sys/261497853.html

Wow. Almost a supercomputer of Apple-IIe's, if only we had the networking. ;-)

I'm in San Antonio. I have an Apple-II, and don't have the skills to
be in the computer-refurb/sales business, so I'll pass on this for
myself, but if help is needed with pickup or shipping, let me know.
--
                            Mark Tapley, Dwarf Engineer
                        (I haven't cleared my neighborhood)