* EMERGENCY * Shipping Question

cctech at porky.vax-11.org cctech at porky.vax-11.org
Fri Jan 12 09:05:30 CST 2007

One thing to be aware of is the freight company will want to call someone
and verify the pickup BEFORE they drive out. I had major issues with this
because they wanted to call me instead of the guy they were picking it up
from. It took three pickup attempts before it got on the truck (only two
for the drop off...)

Clint