Latest eBay BS

Bob Shannon bshannon at tiac.net
Wed Jan 17 20:05:53 CST 2007

> This is a great boon to all of those dishonest sellers out there.
> Just think of how many sellers will now sign up for a 2nd account so
> that they can bid on their own items.  Thanks eBay.

What?

They could not get a second account and do exactly the same thing
before this change?

Think this over again.

> This isn't about protecting their users, realizing the maximum profit
> from the sellers by aiding them to be dishonest.
>
> Zane

Bull.

Ever bid on a big ticket item and get bogus second chance offers?

Its a real problem.  I may not like their response, but it makes more
sense than claiming this is a tool for dishonest sellers.