DEC MMJ, eBay madness

Gordon JC Pearce gordon at gjcp.net
Mon Jan 22 02:36:46 CST 2007

der Mouse wrote:
>> I'm still looking for a really good set of flush cutting miniature
>> diagonals, though.
>
> My favourite pair (which admittedly I don't use for cutting anything
> tougher than nails - fingernails and toenails, that is) was created by
> using a grinding wheel to shave down a non-flush-cut pair.  Not ideal,
> but a lot better than nothing.

I've done that, although I use nail scissors on my nails.  I'm not at
all averse to modifying an existing tool, or making one from scratch (I
*could* buy a special tool for working on my car suspension, but I'm
more inclined to weld a loop of motorbike chain to the jaws of a pair of
mole grips...)

Gordon