Tools - security bit set?

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Tue Jan 23 10:17:05 CST 2007

All,
	a while ago was posted here a recommendation for a set of
security bits. I have at least two items that I can't (reversibly)
get into without them - one is a power supply unit for a PowerBook
3400, which needs a tamperproof torx (I think).
	What's an affordable (in the Duell sense) set of tools that
anyone can recommend to me? I'm hoping to get tamperproof Torx,
triangle-head, etc. in several different sizes, so I can keep the
whole set together and just grab it when someone assumes I'm about to
kill myself.
--
                            Mark Tapley, Dwarf Engineer
                        (I haven't cleared my neighborhood)