PDP-11/70 in Yates Center, KS

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Wed Jan 31 20:42:52 CST 2007

In article <m1HCPWm-000J0ZC at p850ug1>,
    ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk (Tony Duell)  writes:

> > Still have my HP-41 around, and it's still my all time favourite. I must
>
> I've forgotten how many HP41s I currently own (!). About the only major
> thing I am missing is the 'halfnut' HP41C [..]

I still have my HP41C that I got in my sophomore year of high school
when it was introduced.  Aside from the occasional desire to have a
graphing calculator, the 41C was the last calculator that I needed --
it served me well all through high school (physics, chemistry and
math) and through college (EE degree with lots of extra chemistry).  I
still use it when I have a lot of written down numbers I need to
manipulate.  Usually around tax time!