Drum vs. Core

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 14:56:34 CDT 2007

Roger Holmes wrote:
>> I probably have enough to make a very close approximation on a FPGA,
>> but there doesn't seem to be a survivng operators Exec for a 1900,
>> only George 3 stuff.
>
> Oh, from which I presume there are no surviving 1900s?

There looks to be one at the Science Museum's Wroughton facility (and a 1500)
- trouble is it's hard to judge from the asset listing how complete it/they
are. And of course, even if they are complete, how many years of effort it
would take to make operational. And of course, what software they have even
assuming the hardware could be made to run. :-(