Boat-load Free in Chicago

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 12:34:31 CDT 2007

> As to "Amiga (how fitting) 1000", I'm perplexed why
> a woman bidding on
> that would be fitting?  I always though Amigas were
> cool and out ahead
> but I have no desire for one, guess it's our history
> of things we worked
> with that flavors what we collect or like to play
> with.  I do have a
> collection of very sharp knives, humm, is that
> fitting?

 The only point there was that Amiga was the feminine
form of amigo IINM. I don't know Spanish. But Amigas
rock nonetheless. And I'm a dude..
 Depends what you like to do with the knives
Allison...

> >In my company, people chose their own job titles.
> When my VP (self
> >inflicted title) hired a woman to work in our
> Comdex booths, she gave
> >herself the job title of "bait"
>
> ;) Obviously has a finely tuned sense of humor.
> Also a great message to
> others.

 Would only (in 2007) people regarded such comments as
mine as humor. Yes just who would write things like
that? I think you'd have to go back to the 1940's to
hear any of that said in earnest ;). Sheesh it's ok
when a chicky-poo uses that kind humor though LOL