UK computer history gets new home / BCS at 50

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Wed Jul 11 16:49:35 CDT 2007

On 11/07/2007 20:03, Jules Richardson wrote:
> Lawrence Wilkinson wrote:
>> It's mentioned in this article - is anyone going to the BCS at 50 day there
>> tomorrow?  I will be there - if anyone's going they can get in touch via
>> the mobile number on my Contact page at the site below.  I'll also be in
>> London Friday and Saturday.
>
> I'll be on site at Bletchley tomorrow [...]
>
> It's been a rather busy day today trying to put everything in place for
> tomorrow; unfortunately I never got time to look at the list of who's
> coming to see whether there were any classiccmpers!

I had planned to go, but the next four days are our every-5-years
electrical safety testing, which is constrained to a very few possible
dates thanks to degree days, open days, UCAS clearing, etc, and the
dates were agreed with umpteen departments months ago :-(

Hopefully someone will post a report and perhaps some pictures.

--
Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager