Help identifying a capacitor

Michael B. Brutman mbbrutman-cctalk at brutman.com
Tue Jul 17 13:57:59 CDT 2007

I'm trying to reverse engineer a board that I have and I've bumped into
a component that I don't understand the markings on.  If you would like
to help, a picture can be found here:

http://brutman.com/2007_0717_124331.JPG

I suspect it is a capacitor, but the markings are strange to me.  The
capacitor behind it has '104' written on it, so I understand that to be
a 0.1uF capacitor.  But the one in the foreground marked '35+' is
strange to me ..

(My apologies in advance - I'm a software person, but I'm trainable.)

The identified capacitor and the suspect capacitor tie together two
ground plane, so I suspect it is for power smoothing.

Thanks in advance,
Mike