1966 Mag: Build NE-2 Neon Bulb Computer - scan available

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 17:27:48 CDT 2007

> On Tue, 17 Jul 2007, Tony Duell wrote:
> > I have that problem whenever I go to museums of household
> > appliances/tools/etc. My genreal though it "I'm still using one of
> > thsose" '-)
>
> "I've been thinking of replacing my old one with one like that"

Well, several times I've said 'That's modern, I've got the previosu model
still in use'. And no, I won't sell it...

I rememeber once seeing a mock-up of a watchmaker's shop in a museum in
the timekeeping seciton. I think I had every single tool displayed on
that bench at home -- not just similar tools, but absolutely identcial
ones. And yse, I do still use them.