IBM 6094-020 Lighted Program Function Keys

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 23:27:47 CDT 2007

On 7/24/07, Glen Slick <glen.slick at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mike, the HP A4363A button box does have LED indicators in each button
> and does have the same button layout as IBM button box shown in the
> webpage you referenced...

Since I find odd input devices fascinating, I've been following this
thread even though I don't happen to own anything like it (but I'll
certainly be keeping an eye out for things like this in the future).
One question I do have is how one would typically use a light-up
matrix keyboard on a 3D workstation.  I know how dialboxes are used,
but how would keyboards like this be used?

Thanks for clearing up the mystery,

-ethan