AVAILABLE: Diable 1610 Hytype DW printer

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Jul 26 18:22:04 CDT 2007

I went ahead and picked up the Diablo 1610 printer from the local
party here who was trying to find a home for it. Now I want to give
it a home...

I checked it out--it works just fine and includes several typewheels
(all various flavors of Courier) and ribbons as well as the
operator's manual.  Includes forms tractor.  In pretty good condition
for a 30 year old printer.

This is an RO (no keyboard) model in charcoal color skins.  Serial
interface 110-300 baud w no handshake; 1200 using ETX/ACK.

Free for shipping from Eugene, OR.

Cheers,
Chuck