Source code cross referencing tools?

Richard A. Cini rcini at optonline.net
Mon Jul 30 18:21:55 CDT 2007

All:

    Does anyone know of a tool that will take an arbitrary list of source
files (say C) and cross reference the variables and routines among the
source files? Here¹s the problem. I¹m trying to adapt and extract a small
portion of a large project for a smaller project. The header files spider
all over the place and the code calls functions in several modules. In all,
there¹s several hundred of source files in the large project and I think
I¹ll probably need fragments of about 15 of them.

    Does this make sense to anyone? I want to take the source file I¹m
interested in and find out where the variables and functions are declared in
other modules.

Rich

--
Rich Cini