PCB CAD Programs

Dan ragooman at comcast.net
Fri Jun 15 23:46:57 CDT 2007

Checkout KiCad. It's free, it has a huge library. They have a strong
support group on Yahoo. Also Cad models for different components. They
also have utilities to convert libraries from other Eda tools. Just
recently, someone converted all the libraries from Eagle. There's
another person which created a library which has dozens and dozens of 3D
cad models for components too.

=Dan

[ vintage electrons are just as good    ]
[ http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/        ]