Linux PCB CAD software?

Bruce Ray bkr at WildHareComputers.com
Fri Jun 29 12:03:45 CDT 2007

Before leaving the RX01 topic, note that Chuck's design was implemented
using the Cadsoft Eagle years ago and is available at:

http://www.wildharecomputers.com/download/rx0x/rx01-b.zip

A minor update is at:

http://www.wildharecomputers.com/download/rx0x/rx01-d.zip

The idea of putting an SX-28 processor in control of the communications and
using a native USB interface resulted in the (untested) derivative design
at:

http://www.wildharecomputers.com/download/rx0x/rx-usb.zip

and notes and general comments for these designs are at:

http://www.wildharecomputers.com/download/rx0x/notes.txt

And I would seriously consider Diptrace (www.diptrace.com) if I had to look
at CAD software today, especially compared to Eagle's interface.

Okay, I focus on Data General Novas, Eclipses and MVs, but I teethed on
PDP-8s before 1969...    ;-)

Bruce

Bruce Ray
Wild Hare Computer Systems, Inc.