compucolor II on ebay

Chuck Guzis cclist at
Sun Mar 4 10:44:03 CST 2007

On 4 Mar 2007 at 1:23, David Griffith wrote:

> It seems to me that the power jack is of a sort commonly used at least in
> the 1980s for audio equipment.  I'm positive one could find a matching
> cord in the Jameco catalog.

Also used in the 60's-70's for a lot of business equipment and some 
terminals.   I recall that Four Phase terminals used one on the 


More information about the cctalk mailing list