compucolor II on ebay

Chuck Guzis cclist at
Sun Mar 4 12:22:28 CST 2007

On 4 Mar 2007 at 9:05, dwight elvey wrote:
> Hi
> I've not seen these at Jameco. Does anyone have a Jameco part
> number?
> Dwight

No, they're not in Jameco.  The item you need is Belden/Volex P/N 
17952--it can be had from several sources.   You can probably order 
one from Mouser.


More information about the cctalk mailing list