Vintage terminals (was Re: PDP-11 available in New Zealand)

Ashley Carder wacarder at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 9 09:35:29 CST 2007

>> > Where can you get real VT52s nowadays?  I haven't
>> seen one on Ebay for at
>> > least three years.
>>
>I have never seen one on eBay - and I have looked
>often. Found a lot of other things that are named VT52
>though...

I have several VT52s, alive and semi-alive.  I have
been clearing out some space in my shop and would be
willing to part with one of the semi-alive ones for
a small fee.

If anyone is interested, contact me off-list at
wacarder at usit.net.  If you're not into component-level
debugging, I can dig up the name of a place in the
northeastern U.S. that would repair them for $125
a couple of years ago.

Ashley Carder
http://www.woffordwitch.com