Modern Marvels: Computers

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Fri Mar 9 20:52:39 CST 2007

I bought this from dvdplanet the other day (good deal: $15) and
watched it recently.

They seemed to skip the entire minicomputer/workstation phase and
jumped straight from mainframes to the personal computer.

What was interesting though is the collection of footage that they
used throughout.  I spotted what looked like footage of an HP terminal
factory, manufacturing 2621's.  On the shelves in the background were
2648 style cabinets.  It was a brief clip, but I felt "cool" knowing
that I was one of the few people who would recognize the equipment!